IRD Engineering, in partnership with GP Ingegneria Srl, Engeko Scarl, Cooprogetti Srl and ACS International Engineering Srl has recently signed a new framework contract in Italy, aimed at the provision of engineering services for the construction and expansion of several highways within the “Major Works Plan” of Autostrade per l’Italia Spa in its territorial direction of Bologna.
The total value of the works subject of this technical assistance is 1.4 billion Euro, while the value of the engineering services is 26.3 million Euro, covering the following interventions:
• Bologna new motorway bypass,
• 4th lane of the “Bologna Ponte Rizzoli – Ravenna” on the A14 Highway,
• 3rd lane of the “Ferrara sud – Bologna Arcoveggio” on the A13 Highway,
• 3rd lane of the “Padova sud – Monselice” on the A13 Highway, and
• Various works for secondary roads and links to the related Highways in the region of Bologna.
This new assignment envisages the provision of a wide range of engineering services to Autostrade per l’Italia, including the design review of every technical aspect of the projects, the assistance in expropriations, and the management of claims during construction.
Autostrade per l’Italia is one of the biggest European concessionaires for the construction and management of toll motorways, with around 3,000 km of network managed in Italy.
If at any time you have any questions or want to give us your feedback, please e-mail us at email@example.com .