With expertise across a range of technical areas, IRD seamlessly manages all aspects of transport engineering in diverse environments. IRD’s transport capabilities extend through all stages of project delivery, from inception to completion, including: feasibility studies, computer modelling, survey and design, tender evaluation, concept through to detailed design, contract management, construction supervision, quality assurance, commissioning, and operations and maintenance.
Our teams of specialists cover the full cycle of engineering services for:
- Roads and Highways (Planning & Design)
- Roads and Highways (Construction Supervision)
- Bridges and Structures
- Traffic and Transport Planning
- Road Safety Audits
- Rail and LRT Infrastructure
- Pavement Management Systems
- Tunnels, Geotechnics and Metro
- Performance-Based Maintenance and Asset Management
- Capacity Building of Transport-Related Institutions
Either as owner’s advisors or as Independent engineers, IRD Engineering is a leading company in the implementation of road projects under the most common FIDIC Conditions of Contract, providing whole management and supervision services, covering all aspects and all phases, and achieving project completion on time, within budget, and with the desired quality.