The works consisted mainly in the reconstruction of Jasenovac Bridge, a structure divided in three spans structures (55m + 120m + 60m).
The reconstruction included the rehabilitation of the foundations and of the concrete structures and paving and the construction of the main steel structure.
The Team of IRD Engineering performed the following activities:
- Review of the detailed design
- Supervision of the construction works under European Union procedures:
- Carrying out of the duties of the Engineer under FIDIC General Conditions of Contracts.
- Undertaking any necessary revision to the design
- Reporting and documentation, in accordance with the ToR