The project is a PPP between the Highways State Company (Avtodor) and South-East Highway, the Concessionaire, aiming at the construction of the start-up complex No. 4 of the Central Ring Road (CRR).
This project comprises a 97 km heavy duty asphalt-concrete road with four 7.5 m lanes and an estimated traffic speed of 140 km/h. It will have 66 bridge structures, 49 flyovers and 7 traffic interchanges on different levels.
The investment value of this section is roughly 1.1 billion Euro.
IRD Engineering provides supervision of works as “Technical Expert”:
- Reviewing and enhancing the design documentation in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation;
- Construction control, aimed at realization of the Concession Agreement and the works contract concluded;
- Monitoring compliance of the construction carried out by the General contractor with the schedule for the works contract, and quality of work. Verification of conformity of the materials;
- Carrying out the inspection measures undertaken by the General Contractor and/or the Concessionaire, to eliminate the defects of roads;
- Preparation of opinions in relation to disputes between the Grantor/ Concessionaire/ General Contractor and third parties.