Under the consultancy contract for Start-up complex No. 3 of the Central Ring Road, IRD Engineering renders construction supervision of a Central Ring Road section in the north-east of Moscow Region This section stretches from the intersection with M-11 Moscow-St Petersburg express highway currently under construction to the intersection with the M-7 public highway.
Start-up Complex No. 3 of the CRR consists of a road category type IA with four (4) lanes. Its extension is approximately equal to 105 km with an estimated traffic speed of 140 km/h. The project includes construction of 72 bridges and 9 traffic interchanges.
IRD Engineering provides supervision of works as “Technical Expert”:
- Reviewing and enhancing the design documentation in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation;
- Construction control, aimed at realization of the Concession Agreement and the works contract concluded;
- Monitoring compliance of the construction carried out by the General contractor with the schedule for the works contract, and quality of work. Verification of conformity of the materials;
- Carrying out the inspection measures undertaken by the General Contractor and/or the Concessionaire, to eliminate the defects of roads;
- Preparation of opinions in relation to disputes between the Grantor/ Concessionaire/ General Contractor and third parties.