Vacancy – Business Development Manager – Rome Headquarter
Following the increase of commercial opportunities at international level, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to be included in our Rome HQ.
The Business Development Manager will be involved in all the tendering phases: from identification of tenders, to creation of partnerships, to the drafting of expressions of interest and to the preparation of technical and financial offers. The ideal candidate shall hold the following requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Economics and / or related disciplines;
- 5 years of experience in the preparation of complex tenders for multilateral development banks and donors (EIB, WB, ADB, EC, etc);
- In-depth knowledge of transport and infrastructure sector;
- Proficiency spoken and written English;
- Availability for short business trips.
We offer a remuneration in line with the experience, benefits related to results, a dynamic and multicultural environment and the possibility of working from remote for a time portion.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
IRD Engineering has been operating at international level since twenty years, mainly in the field of consultancy and engineering services for transport, hydraulic and military infrastructures.
For additional information about us please visit Who we are page and browse our website.