Vacancy – Senior Project Manager – Permanent Position – Based in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
IRD Engineering is working in Bosnia and Herzegovina for over a decade, mainly in the field of transport infrastructure.
Due to the increasing amount of business opportunities and projects under implementation, we are aiming at incorporating a Full Time Senior Project Manager for Engineering Projects, being based in Sarajevo.
The selected candidate will contribute to IRD’s operations and commercial activities, playing an important role in:
- General corporate development of IRD Engineering in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Representation of the company in front of different public, private and international organisations.
- Financial management at project and country level.
- Participation in project management activities for the current and future portfolio of contracts, mainly in the field of transport infrastructure.
- Coordination of business development activities and preparation of project proposals for opportunities in the country.
- Provision of technical inputs in projects under implementation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Gradually overseeing the profit and loss account in Bosnia, assuring that the profitability, contracting, and cash-flow generation objectives are achieved.
The ideal candidate must fulfil the following requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering and at least 10 years of experience in the implementation, tendering and acquisition of consultancy and engineering projects financed by International Financial Institutions (IFIs), such as the EU, World Bank, European Investment Bank, or EBRD, etc;
- Good understanding of the procurement and project management procedures for EU/IFI-funded service contracts;
- Well versed in financial management for projects, departments or organisations;
- Good professional command of IT tools (Ms. Office, Internet, Outlook);
- Fluency in English (native, bilingual, or advanced certification level). Ability to write effectively in English;
- Organised and results-oriented;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary environment;
- Well-mannered with proper work conduct, proactive and dedicated to achieving work tasks;
- Flexibility and availability to make business trips;
- Working permit and permanent residence in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
IRD offers a competitive package (fixed salary + bonus based on results) and all the benefits derived from working in a young and dynamic multidisciplinary and multinational consultancy.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English, not later than 15th March 2020, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Senior Project Manager Bosnia and Herzegovina
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.