Vacancy – Senior Business Development Executive – Permanent Position – Based in Belgrade (Serbia)
IRD Engineering is working in Serbia for over a decade, mainly in the field of consulting and engineering services for transport infrastructure.
Due to the increasing amount of business opportunities and projects under implementation, we are aiming at incorporating a Full Time Senior Business Development Executive, being based in Belgrade.
The selected candidate will contribute to IRD’s commercial activities, playing an important role in:
- Preparation of proposals and expressions of interest, including the negotiation and preparation of project budgets.
- Supporting other IRD offices in properly handling commercial opportunities.
- Identifying and negotiating with potential partners for projects.
- Finding, selecting, and recruiting experts and specialists for commercial opportunities.
- Preparing commercial materials, reports and other relevant documents regarding the specific sectors under consideration.
- General corporate development of IRD Engineering worldwide.
- Representation of the company in front of different public, private and international organisations.
The ideal candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Postgraduate University Degree;
- At least 5 years of practical experience in tendering and acquisition of consultancy and engineering projects financed by International Financial Institutions (IFIs), such as the World Bank, the European Investment Bank, the EU, etc, working for a reputable consulting or engineer company.
- Excellent understanding of the procurement and project management procedures for EU/IFI-funded service contracts;
- Well-versed in financial management for projects, departments or organisations;
- Good professional command of IT tools (Ms. Office, Internet, Outlook);
- Fluency in English (native, bilingual, or advanced certification level). Ability to write effectively in English;
- Good drafting and presentation skills;
- Stamina and willingness to work under pressure and within constant tight deadlines;
- Organised and results-oriented;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary environment;
- Well-mannered with proper work conduct, proactive and dedicated to achieving work tasks;
- Flexibility and availability to make business trips.
IRD offers a competitive package (fixed salary + bonus based on results) and all the benefits derived from working in a young and dynamic multidisciplinary and multinational consultancy.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English, not later than 15th March 2020, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Senior Business Developer Belgrade
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.