Hrvatske Autoceste d.o.o
Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
Hrvatske Autoceste: Corporate Restructuring – Preparation Assistance
Under the terms and conditions of the EBRD financing, Hrvatske Autoceste was required to appoint a Consultant to support them in the preparation of a Corporate Strategy for further commercialization of the tolling and maintenance activities (the “Corporate Strategy”).
The overall objective of the Project was:
- To provide institutional strengthening to Hrvatske Autoceste;
- To provide Hrvatske Autoceste with the Corporate strategy taking into account the Corporate Plan,
- To further introduce international standards in the transport sector in Croatia.
The main activities performed by IRD Engineering were:
- Review and analysis of the operations, organization and performance (including financial and operational) of the tolling and maintenance operations;
- Comparing performances and operational organizations with other countries in the region and more advanced European countries;
- Identifying the potential areas of improvements and further commercialization of the tolling and maintenance operations;
- Preparation of the “Recommendations” with an action plan, identifying responsibilities for all the related parties, necessary organizational changes and further consultancy needs for the implementation of the selected option for the tolling and maintenance operations;
- Arranging the formal consultation meetings and workshops (including preparation of any necessary presentation documentation) on the proposed Corporate Strategy (findings, propositions) with the main stakeholders and/or key staff at Hrvatske Autoceste;
- Preparation of the “Corporate Strategy”.